Lavelle’s number one goal is to get everyone in the room energized and excited with his music. With regards his music choice, “If the record is blessed, I’ll play it,” Lavelle says. His distinct ear for matching the perfect combination of songs and beats keeps the crowd entertained and begging him for more. The love for his music and audience can be exhibited in his crowd interaction and body language during his performances. You will see Lavelle with both hands in the air, dancing behind the decks, and telling the crowd to make some noise!
On top of his individual achievements, Lavelle teamed up with DJ Scooter to bring audiences an explosive performance combining Lavelle’s banging progressive mixes and Scooter’s hip hop loops and turntable skills. Together on two DJ setups, Scooter and Lavelle have rocked venues and crowds all across the globe and at notable music events, such as Coachella, Winter Music Conference, and Sundance Film Festival.
Lavelle continues to bring charisma and energy to every set he plays whether solo or with Scooter and Lavelle. In a nutshell, Lavelle’s performances are a body moving experience not to be missed.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM HIS CAREER:
• Shared the stage with greats like Paul Oakenfold, Carl Cox, Donald Glaude, Christopher Lawrence, Sander Kleinenberg, Roger Sanchez, and DJ Dan
• Performed at Coachella 2011
• Scooter and Lavelle’s “Beats Inside My Head” track made the Top 10 XM Radio List and Beatport’s Top Download List
• Released music under Push On Music, Enormous Tunes, Sirup Music, System Recordings, SO GOOD Music, and more
• Performed in China, India, Korea, Italy, Mexico, Columbia and also in Brazil for the Siena Club Tour
• Started Rehab Pool Party at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas with DJ Scooter
• Residencies at Vessel in San Francisco, the Liquid Pool Lounge in Las Vegas, and Libation in New York